Kelley Shelley - SEC
John Staples - EC
Tim Herron - AEC
John Minton - WebMaster
Resend Email Verification
County Resources / Frequency Plan
Section 4 Information
Section 4 doesn't have any information at this time.
Sacramento County Information & Frequency Plan
|Sacramento County ARES uses the N6ICW (147.195 MHz PL 123 Hz) and the W6AK (146.910 MHz PL 100 Hz) repeater systems.|
Sacramento County ARES members are encouraged to:
• Monitor these two repeater frequencies
• Check into the Sacramento Amateur Radio Communications Reserve (www.SARCR.org) every Monday evening at 7:00 p.m. local time on the following repeaters: K6IS 145.190 MHz (PL 162.2 Hz east or 123 Hz west); N6ICW 147.195 MHz (PL 123 Hz Mt. Vaca) and 145.190 (PL 162.2 Tahoe Basin); and AA6IP 224.700 MHz (PL 107.2).
• Check into the Noon Net (12:00 p.m. daily) on the W6AK repeater system on 146.910 MHz (PL 100 Hz).
• Volunteer for various public service events (that will be announced on both the SARCR and Noon nets).
• Join a local responder team: (1) SARCR (above) (2) CERT (Community Emergency Response Team -- www.sacramentocert.net [Sacramento City Fire CERT]; http://www.smfd.ca.gov/cert.htm [Sacramento Metro Fire CERT] or http://www.srccc.org/ [Sacramento Region Citizen Corps]; or (3) the Sacramento County Sheriff Amateur Radio Program (SHARP net Monday 7:30 p.m. 146.61 PL 136.5).
• Check into the Yolo ARES net (Mondays at 8:00 p.m. on (146.970 MHz PL 123 Hz) and/or Placer ARES net (7:30 p.m. Sunday on 145.43 PL 162.2) for message handling practice.
• Enroll in ARRL Emcomm & FEMA online courses.